Queries / Compliments / Suggestions / Complaints

We request all correspondence to be done in writing (and print) on paper. Since all we request all correspondence on paper in order to follow up / refer to if a situation.

  • A query form can be obtained from school office, completed with FULL relevant information and handed in at the office again so that it can be forwarded to the accountants for reconciliation.
  • Alternatively, send an e-mail to the accounts where upon they will gladly assist in sorting out your query.