We teach our learners:
- Accountability and initiative
- Ability to communicate with confidence
- To have a strong sense of caring for themselves and those around them;
- Personal creativity;
- Ability to develop and sustain meaningful relationships, to work within a group and to be an effective team player;
- Cultural awareness and tolerance with respect to religion, politics and gender;
- Ability to resolve conflict;
- Ability to take responsibility for one’s own physical and mental well being;
- Ability to use science and technology responsibly and effectively and sensitivity towards and appreciation of the environment.
A wide subject choice is offered, with courses leading to University entrance in a strong academic environment. The matriculation class writes the National Senior Certificate.
A limited number of learners are selected on academic performance, back ground and current financial situation.