The following documents MUST be submitted with the application form;
- Birth Certificate of the learner
- Most recent report card
- Two ID Photos
- ID copies of mother, father / guardian and a relative
- Transfer Card (Graduation Certificate Grade 0)
- Payments of the Registration fee confirms placement in a class. No spaces are reserved without parents having submitted the fully completed application form, with all necessary documents and paid the registration fee in cash at the college office.
- Registration fee is paid yearly.
- The Registration fee is NOT REFUNDABLE at any time.
- Registration and school fee is not refundable in case of a cancellation of registration.
- The Application form includes an indemnity form which must be fully completed and signed by parents to permit a child to attend and excursion organised by the school and transport to and from an excursion.
- All pupils and parents are liable for the registration fee and school fees for the month even if the child attends 1 or 2 days of that specific month.
- All schools must be paid on or before the 3rd of every month. NO arrangements can be made to pay later. If you make a payment towards the school fees, please ensure that you use the correct family code reference, for the payment to be allocated correctly.
- The Parent contract attached to the application form, that is signed with the College is valid for 1 (one) academic year – in the contract it is clearly stipulated that if the contract were to be cancelled, 1 (one) full calendar months’ written notice must be submitted to the office as cancellation.